The Happy Sleeper class package for babies 0-4 months
Set your young baby on the path to good sleep
About this class: (*see below for packages B and C)
This class is designed to give parents specific tools to gradually step back and allow babies to practice emerging self-soothing skills. We call this the “curious stance” and the good news is, it really works! Our favorite thing is teaching this way of thinking about young babies, because we are following their natural, developmental path. We don’t expect them to “sleep through the night” just yet but we do see their skills unfold and sleep improve. This class covers
- Your baby’s sleep timeline – what to expect
- Choosing a bedtime and bedtime routines
- The ideal sleep environment
- Self soothing and The Soothing Ladder method
- Naps and the 90 minute Awake Window
- How to survive the 3-4 month sleep regression
- Breast or bottle feeding and sleep
You will leave this class understanding how to follow your baby’s natural self -soothing abilities.
This class Includes:
- A 75 minute video course taught by Julie and Heather
- Three “Spotlight On” mini videos covering,
- The 3-4 month sleep regression
- When baby first rolls to tummy
- A Notes and Reminders book to help you organize
- A 30 or 60 minute phone consultation with Julie or Heather (with Package B and C).
“I’m so relieved and thankful I watched this class. I felt a lot of pressure and kept comparing my baby to others. Now I know signs to look for and how to support her sleep.”
*You have access to this class for 6 months.
*PACKAGE B OR C: Purchase the Online Sleep Class first ($110), then email [email protected] to schedule the 30-60 minute phone consultation. At that time we can schedule your phone consult (usually within one week) and send you an invoice for the remaining balance.
Julie and Heather are nationally recognized sleep experts and psychotherapists. Their work has been featured in The New York Times, The Washington Post, NPR, and more. Julie and Heather are authors of The Happy Sleeper: The science-backed guide to helping your baby get a good night's sleep (newborn to school age) and Now Say This: The right words to solve every parenting dilemma (Tarcher / Penguin RandomHouse)