The Happy Sleeper class package (4-24 months)
The gentle and effective baby sleep approach.
"We were bouncing on a yoga ball for 45 minutes, only to have our baby wake up 30 minutes later and repeat. Now we LITERALLY just put him down, he happily rolls over and we don't hear from him until morning. It's a miracle!"
- Amber, mom of 5 month old, NYC
"Only wish we had taken this class sooner! Not sure why we waited, because after a few nights of using the Sleep Wave, we could see how capable our baby was. Never looked back."
- Kyle, dad of 8 month old, Seattle
About the 4-24 month “Sleep Wave” class (*SEE BELOW FOR PACKAGES B + C)
We know how ready you are to move on from the exhausting early months and have your entire family sleep through the night. The great news is, by 4-5 months, your baby is ready too! Your baby is capable of falling asleep independently and sleeping through the night. This class shows you how to,
- Implement the gentle and effective “Sleep Wave” method
- Identify and change “unhelpful” sleep associations
- Make sure your baby always knows you’re nearby and responding
- Establish a full, 11-12 hour night
- Look forward to your bedtime routine
- Hang in there for naps, which can take a little longer
- Move to a “time-of-day” schedule for naps
- Wean night feeds gradually and effectively, when you’re ready
- Maintain your strong, nurtured bond so baby always feels safe
After watching this class, you will have a clear sleep plan for your baby to sleep through the night. If you implement the Sleep Wave in an organized and consistent way, night sleep often improves in 2-7 nights.
The Happy Sleeper teaches a middle-ground approach to sleep that is gentle and effective. With this technique, babies feel safe and responded to, while also having space to practice their self-soothing skills and sleep through the night. The strategies in this class are recommended for babies 5 months and older and in some cases can be applied for babies 4-5 months. Many parents with younger babies (and even expecting parents) like to watch and learn what's coming next!
This class Includes:
- A 70 minute video course taught by Julie and Heather
- Five “Spotlight On” mini videos covering,
- The 4 month sleep regression
- Naps while using the Sleep Wave
- Weaning from night feedings
- Six tips for the Sleep Wave, from Julie and Heather
- “A word on crying”
- A Notes and Reminders book to help you organize
- Sleep Wave Planner and Nap schedule information
- A 30 or 60 minute phone consultation with Julie or Heather (with Package B and C).
*PACKAGE B OR C: Purchase the Online Sleep Class first ($180), then email [email protected] to schedule the 30-60 minute phone consultation. At that time we can schedule your phone consult (usually within one week) and send you an invoice for the remaining balance.
Julie and Heather are nationally recognized sleep experts and psychotherapists. Their work has been featured in The New York Times, The Washington Post, NPR, and more. Julie and Heather are authors of The Happy Sleeper: The science-backed guide to helping your baby get a good night's sleep (newborn to school age) and Now Say This: The right words to solve every parenting dilemma (Tarcher / Penguin RandomHouse)
StartMain Class: The Happy Sleeper Class for Babies 4-24 Months (71:07)
StartSpotlight On: Weaning Night Feedings (8:43)
StartSpotlight On: Naps (11:55)
StartSpotlight On: 6 Tips for the Sleep Wave (10:03)
StartSpotlight On: A word on crying
StartSpotlight On: The 4 month sleep regression (3:39)